nf_info pointer overwritten in queue handler

Hi
I was trying to buffer some packets in NF_QUEUE handler
(in a kernel module). When I kmalloc some memory inside
the handler, the address returned is the same as that of
the info pointer that the queue handler gets. What am I
doing wrong?

To summarise:

int
enq_pkt (struct sk_buff *skb, struct nf_info *info, void *data)
{
   p = kmalloc(x, GFP_ATOMIC);
   OMG! p and info has the same address!
}

uname -a: Linux (none) 2.6.10_dev armv6l unknown

Toji
-