[no subject]

Is  anyone aware if there an  NAT module for netfilter being developed
for SCTP protocol ?

I have searched the netfilter development tree source code and also
mailing list and so far I have not found the NAT module for SCTP . There
is SCTP conntrack module and packet match module.

If anyone is aware and can point me to  some one who is already working
on this or has evaluated this it would be of great help.

SCTP is defined in [RFC 2960] Stewart, R., Xie, Q., Morneault, K.,
Sharp, C., Schwarzbauer, H., Taylor, T., Rytina, I., Kalla, M., Zhang,
L. and V. Paxson, "Stream Control Transmission Protocol", RFC 2960,
October 2000.

Thanks and best regards
sohan

-