Re: [LIBNL 08/09]: Support conntrack add/delete/query requests

Philip Craig wrote:
Patrick McHardy wrote:
nfnl_ct_query doesn't perform a full dump, so this still looks useful.

Will this do a full dump?
nfnl_ct_query(handle, nfnl_ct_alloc(), NLM_F_DUMP);

Yes, but the query function expects a conntrack object with tuples
etc. to build the message, so its unnecessary complicated to use
it for a full dump.

I'm okay with leaving it in there, I just didn't want to keep functions
that none of the other objects in libnl have if they aren't really needed.

In this case I think its preferrable to keep it around.
-