Re: conntrack/libnetfilter_conntrack build warnings/errors

Hi Jan,

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
>   CC       deprecated.lo
> deprecated.c: In function 'nfct_sprintf_conntrack':
> deprecated.c:567: warning: 'nfct_sprintf_protocol' is deprecated (declared at deprecated.c:492)
> deprecated.c:570: warning: 'nfct_sprintf_timeout' is deprecated (declared at deprecated.c:500)
> [...]

These warnings are supposed to be normal, I moved the old
libnetfilter_conntrack API to the file deprecated.c and added the
deprecated attribute to warn people that they are using a deprecated
API. Thus, whoever using very old conntrack-tools versions or using the
old API may move to new versions of the tools or use the new API. I'm
thinking about removing the old libnetfilter_conntrack API in 6 months.

>   CCLD     conntrack_events
> make[1]: *** No rule to make target `conntrack_master.o', needed by `conntrack_master'.  Stop.
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/packages/BUILD/netfilter-tools-0.svn7135/libnetfilter_conntrack/utils'
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.7694 (%build)

I forgot to commit utils/conntrack_master.c to SVN. Now it's fixed. Thanks.

--
"Los honestos son inadaptados sociales" -- Les Luthiers
-