about the exact meanning of verdict value in netfilter_queue

Hi,

When programming with netfilter_queue, I must verdict every package I
received with nfq_set_verdict/nfq_set_verdict_mark, the meaning of the
verdict value seems a little different with that in kernel space. Is
there any explanation of each of them(NF_ACCEPT, NF_QUEUE, NF_REPEAT,
NF_STOLEN, NF_STOP,..)?

Thanks, best regards,
--
ZC Miao (hellwolf.misty@xxxxxxxxx)
Blog http://hellwolf.cublog.cn

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 0x6B174C6F

Our business is run on trust.  We trust you will pay in advance.

-