Re: CONFIG_NETFILTER_ADVANCED

David Miller wrote:
From: Phil Oester <kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 07:35:41 -0800

I'd vote for at least FTP here...most users will use it at
some point (or if they don't, wonder why FTP is broken).

I disagree, passive ftp is extremely pervasive, there is no reason to
use traditional ftp these days.

I'd expect that many distribution scripts load it anyway, and IMO the
point of this config option is to support basic distribution scripts
without going through all the options manually.

There must be someone on this list not running Debian or Ubuntu :) Could
some RH/Fedora/Suse user please post the output of lsmod on his system?

-