Re: Fw: Problems with nf_nat_ftp.ko and nf_conntrack_ftp.ko in 2.6.22.6

(sorry for the webmail mess)
I think that would work. It shouldn't be reset unconditionally at that point since we allow IP dnating of bridged packets (bridged-and-DNAT'ed case). Another solution I think is this:
in br_nf_post_routing():
change
if (!nf_bridge)
if (!nf_bridge || !(nf_bridge->mask & BRNF_BRIDGED_DNAT))

This regression was introduced when the ip_out sabotage stuff was removed. br_nf_post_routing should now only consider bridged IP packets.

cheers,
Bart

-