NFCT_Q_UPDATE and IPv6

Hi,

I'm facing some issues trying to update UDP/TCP timeout attribut of an
existing Ipv6 conntrack.

It looks like call to nfct_query(ct_handler, NFCT_Q_UPDATE, ct) never
returns and my application thread
gets killed.

I'm about to put some debug after the call to nfct_query , but I would
like to know if any of you is aware of such
problem or  similar issue.

Also, any proposal to narrow down the issue in an efficient way would be
appreciated.

I'm using linux 2.6.21 + libnfnetlink 0.0.30 + libnetfilter_conntrack
0.0.81.

Please note that I have no problem with Ipv4 connections.

Regards,
Laurent

-