Pradip Paudyal
-------------- nexpar--------------
AHTML attachmenwas scrubbed...

Fropuneeth.nanjundaswamy agmail.com  Wed Mar  4 12:21:42 2015
From: puneeth.nanjundaswamy agmail.co(Puneeth Nanjundaswamy)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 13:21:42 +0100
Subject: NeteDigest, Vol 93, Issu1

Hi Pradip,

#tc qdisc add dev eth0 roonetedelay 100ms

 oa nodshould introduce a delay of 100ms on *each* packet passing
through thanode.

I anoquite sure what you mean by initial delay. if you want to
introduca delay to thfirst "n" packets, you should use the "limit"
optioof netem.

Refer to thiproute2 sourcecodfor a better understanding of the options.
As a starting point, may biproute2/tc/q_netem.c

BesRegards,
Puneeth

OWed, Mar 4, 2015 a1:00 PM, <netem-request at lists.linux-foundation.org>