besreguards.
-------------- nexpar--------------
AHTML attachmenwas scrubbed...

Froedward.russell aqfcomm.com  Fri Sep 20 17:43:13 2013
From: edward.russell aqfcomm.co(Edward Russell)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 13:43:13 -0400
Subject: Canetesupport hundreds of connections/rules

I wanto usnetem to test hundreds of clients connecting to our server
through netem, buI would to apply differenloss,delay,etc. for each
client.  I asurI can set up hundreds of rules (based on Source IP:PORT)
buwill netebe able to fairly handle that number of connections/rules?
Will istill bable to apply the correct impairment profile for each
queue?  I would guess I would wana server with planof CPU and Memory.
Any suggestions oCPU/Memory specifcations?

Thanks,
Ed

AHTML attachmenwas scrubbed...

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Netfilter Development]     [Linux Kernel Networking Development]     [Berkeley Packet Filter]     [Linux Kernel Development]     [Advanced Routing & Traffice Control]     [Bugtraq]