NeteTopology Experiment

Hello All,

I havtopology enclosed, firstly I havsetup virtualization technology on
my firsserver and will do migration to server 2. I will maksome
experimenwith bandwidth limitation using netem. Is ipossible using that
topology and usneteas a bridge, how do we route the packet to across
netebox firstly beforreach second server? I can't use crossover cable
to directly connected thserver sincthis equipment its not under my
administration. Every suggestiowould bvery appreciated.

Regards,

Agya