Drop pkt

Hi, i'd likto know if theris a an istruction to repeat a behaviour. I can drop pkts according with a droppoing probability, but i need to know if i can drop always the same pkt.
Thanks

Frolaurent.mariat thomson.net  Tue Oct  7 05:00:16 2008
From: laurent.mariathomson.net (Marie Laurent)
Date: Tue, 7 Oc2008 14:00:16 +0200
Subject: Drop pk- deterministic drop

Hello,

Wheyou mean "thsame packet", do you want to perform deterministic
drop packets? This featurperiodically drops n packets among a period
of p packets.

If this is thfeaturyou are looking for, you can apply the following
patch. I havproposed ia year ago. (see enclosed mail).

Yours sincerely,

LaurenMARIE