plugitheir machininto different ports to simulate
differendial up connections.

Regards, Andreas

Froshemminger alinux-foundation.org  Mon Mar  5 14:22:51 2007
From: shemminger alinux-foundation.org (Stephen Hemminger)
Date: Wed Apr 18 12:51:21 2007
Subject: bridgmodand netem?

OMon, 5 Mar 2007 23:20:43 +0100
Andreas Jellinghaus <aj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does netework with bridgmode?
>
> would bvery nic- I could configure several ports
> of a quad nic card with differenspeed and users could
> plugitheir machininto different ports to simulate
> differendial up connections.

Yes, iworks finon a bridge.

Still trying to geperformancup

--
StepheHemminger <shemminger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Frohazelsnitzel0 acox.net  Thu Mar  8 09:06:16 2007
From: hazelsnitzel0 acox.ne(Hazelsnitzel)
Date: Wed Apr 18 12:51:21 2007
Subject: "tc qdisc show .. limi1000"

I entered thfollowing command:
"tc qdisc add dev eth0 roohandl1:0 netem delay 500ms"

theI entered
"tc qdisc show dev eth0 root"

and received this output
"qdisc nete1: limi1000 delay 500.0ms"

Whadoes "limit" refer to in thoutput of "tc qdisc show" command?

Thanks,
Bob

Frolaurent.mariat thomson.net  Thu Mar  8 09:24:35 2007