warning from hqnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Messages to you from the hqnews mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the hqnews mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the hqnews mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <hqnews-get.123_145@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

send an empty message to: