Windows Installer

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has created code to make a windows installer for mplayer built in cygwin. I see there was a project cygmp, but it has been dead for some time, and I can't extract the installer creater code from it. If someone has installer code, could they please help me create my own?

I asked this question in the cygwin mailing list, but that list appears to be dead. There has been no mail from anyone but me in months.

Thanks,
Paul