Mpeg4 TS support

Albert Scholtalbers <compuvision.sr <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Both installed via apt-get install mplayer

I forgot to add:
Please do report your problems where you get your MPlayer-version from - the
people who made it do believe that they do you a favour by providing ancient
("tested", I assume) versions of MPlayer and it would be gracious of you to
support me in trying to convince them it is not such a good idea.

Carl Eugen