[MPlayer-users] compilation problem: dependency generation never ends

Hi there,

Lately, when I try to compile the source snapshot, the compilation never
ends. From the output, I can see that the process is stuck in the
dependency generation phase: the same .d files are generated over and
over again ... the whole thing seems to go around in circles.

What could be the cause for this?

Thank you for your help:

    Kristof