certain avi files shifted off to right with fullscreen

Steven A. DuChene <linux-clusters <at> mindspring.com> writes:

> Since I am requesting fullscreen display, do you think it is
> a problem with mplayer or the ffmpeg codec correctly determining
> the actual screen size and/or position?

Apart from what I already suggested, you can also install a development version
of xvid, it also contains a decoder (-vc -ffodivx,). I still doubt this is
decoding problem, though.

Please do not top-post, it is considered very rude on this list, Carl Eugen