Blu-ray audio desync in 289xx+ SVNs

Hi devs,

Sometime ago I started to use mplayer+vdapu for playback AnyDVD Blu-ray rips.

My sys is diskless myth frontend running on Nvidia IGP8200+latest Nvidia drivesrs (180.60/185.18.36)

I want to keep my system fresh so periodically (approx every 200-300 SVN commits) I'm recompiling mplayer+ffmpeg to latest SVN.

During some period of time my system was quite nicely playing almost all of my +20 BD rips.

All was OK till mplayer SVN around 28900. After this level some rips started to have slow audio-video desync (few sec after hour of playback). I can't say which exact mplayer commit is breaking m2ts playback, but rough tests show me that 28900 is OK, but 29000 looks not.
Issue is also not ffmpeg SVN dependent as i.e 28900+19228 plays nicely.

I was counting that this is temporarily issue and after some time things will return to good state - but now it seems that it will not - as every never than 28900 has this issue.

I can catch issue only on some m2ts. AVI or MKV packed BD rips seems to play OK.

Also it looks like it is not: nvidia drv. dependent nor kernel nor xorg.

I can't do playback test without VDPAU as my CPU is simply too weak to decode +35Mb/s H264 streams.

Maybe there is some directions by which we will be able to nail this exact mplayer SVN commit breaking my BD playback and finally correct desync issue ?

br

begin:vcard
fn:Warpme
n:;Warpme