Re: switch_audio on *.ts files

2009/6/18 RVM :
> Tested with MPlayer SVN-r29355.
>
> I've got a ts file with two audio tracks, reported this way by mplayer:
>
> ID_AUDIO_ID=1403
> ID_AUDIO_ID=1402
>
> If I try to change the audio track with the switch_audio command, using the ID
> as parameter (1402 or 1403), it doesn't work, the audio doesn't change. I have
> to use instead the numbers 0 and 1 (0 selects the first audio track, 1 the
> second).

And I'm afraid set_property switch_video has exactly the same problem.

Both -aid and -vid require the ID printed by mplayer, but then the
slave commands don't accept those IDs, they expect other values that
mplayer doesn't print anywhere... :(

>From a ts:
ID_VIDEO_ID=1001
ID_VIDEO_ID=1501
ID_VIDEO_ID=301
ID_VIDEO_ID=501

mplayer video.ts -vid 301 works as expected but

set_property switch_video 301
The switch_video option must be <= 255: 301
Failed to set property 'switch_video' to '301'

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

--
RVM