Re: Bug when lavf demuxer is used

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:32 PM, Kevin DeKorte <kdekorte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have a couple of ogm/ogv video files that won't play by default. I
> have to specify -demuxer lavf. Those work fine when mplayer is played
> from the commandline, but when using them in gnome-mplayer I get errors
> like this

Please complain to gnome-mplayer's maintainers, because that project isn't
maintained here.

Guillaume
--
Only a very small fraction of our DNA does anything; the rest is all
comments and ifdefs.

Mitch Hedberg<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mitch_hedberg.html>
- "I drank some boiling water because I wanted to whistle."