hide the mplayer title.

Hi people,

I'd like to know if is there a way to hide the mplayer title bar "Mplayer".
The idea is to have the video in a pure window without border.
Something like this example:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/images/screenshots/framebuffer-01.jpg

But, in this case, the user probabily used the -wid parameter.
I'm looking for a parameter or a configuration to show the mplayer video without the title "Mplayer".

Is there a way?
Thank's a lot.

Jairo.