Re: Question regarding Xcode 3.1 on Mac OS X

Hello,

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:55 AM, Ergzay <ergzay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I remember hearing back several months ago that upgrading to Xcode 3.1
> causes problems for compiling mplayer. Is this still the case?

not in my experience. It's what I use on my MacBookPro and my PowerMac G5 on
Leopard.

Guillaume
--
Only a very small fraction of our DNA does anything; the rest is all
comments and ifdefs.

Mitch Hedberg<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mitch_hedberg.html>
- "My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them."