Re: MP4Box hinting broke mplayer playback

El Lunes, 18 de Mayo de 2009 00:05, Leif Lundstrom escribió:
> Thank you, yes this works, but only for MPlayer. I just recompiled mplayer,
> x264 and ffmpeg from svn, and am still getting the same effect in SMPlayer
> and vlc streaming.

That might be because smplayer doesn't use exactly the same default options
than mplayer. For instance it uses about 2 MB of cache by default, and I have
seen sometimes a very weird behavior of mplayer when playing mp4 files if
using a cache and the lavf demuxer.

--
RVM