Re: playing flac files with cue info

On 26.03.2009 18:47, Jesús Otero wrote:
> I've benn using Mplayer from long as a command line audio player. > Recently i've encoded an audio cd on a big single wav file, and > generated the corresponding .cue file. The Wave file plays perfectly > [...]. The problem is when i try to play it using the .cue file. I> send a command like this:> > mplayer cue://the name of the cue file.cue> > and it reads the .cue file, finds the corresponding .wav file, but> it does not play anithing and the program exits with a lot of> garbage info about complains on the file entries of the .cue file.> (see at the end of the post)> > I've not found any documentation on playing the cue:// "protocol"> from the command line, so hope someone could point me some info here.> can it be used to play .cue from audio cd's or is just for video> files?
It would be really a terribly cool enhancement to add support for audiocuesheets to MPlayer as (S)VCDs are dying out.
<offtopic>
mplayer cue://cuesheet:track
crashes MPlayer (tested with r29237) in open_stream if track > 274103. Ididn't invest time into a gdb backtrace yet. Anyway, I don't have avalid usage scenario for the cue:// protocol unless it learns to handleextracted audio CDs.
</offtopic>
-- Regards
Ilja_______________________________________________MPlayer-users mailing listMPlayer-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.mplayerhq.hu/mailman/listinfo/mplayer-users