visualization plugin

Hello,

I have been searching for an audio player on Linux that does
visualization. Wanted to know if mplayer supports visualization. I
read about some plugins online, and even questions on this forum, but
haven't found the plugin yet.

There are some comments on freevo site that they do have an mplayer
visualization plugin. Can somebody help me with getting the
visualization plugin?

Thanks,

Justin