Re: Huge memory leak introduced between r28862 and r29032 (need help with binary search)

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 10:24:59AM -0300, Kazuo Teramoto wrote:
> I like to do a binary search but this can be related not to mplayer
> but to ffmpeg, so how I can do a binary search that use older revs of
> ffmpeg too? Or better phrased how to do independently binary search on
> mplayer and ffmpeg?

Better just do a binary search by date.
Anyway
svn up -r...
for MPlayer
svn up -r... libavutil libavcodec libavformat
for FFmpeg.

> Thanks for reading. I like to find the source of this memory leak
> because it make playing 720p H.264 videos impossibles on new revs.

A sample file might help more since I know for sure it does not happen
for any of my files.
Also make sure to try -vo x11, e.g. current NVidia drivers sometimes
reportedly leak massive amounts of memory when using OpenGL.