[Fwd: Out of Office AutoReply: [MPlayer-dvb] [OT] any support for VPS (aka PDC) on Linux?]

please, kick out this idiot with my best wishes for a very long
vacation from @mplayerhq.hu
--- Begin Message ---
I am on holiday at the moment and will return not before January,7th. During this period, I will read my email on an irregular basis only, therefore do not expect me answering instantaniously.
In very urgent cases you can try to contact me via my business mobile number, which can be retrieved from our company telephone directory.

Yours sincerely,
Rolf Hakenes

--- End Message ---