Unableo resize the video screen

On Wednesday, 10 December 2008t 03:02, JD wrote:
> cbreak wrote:
> > On 09.12.2008,t 22:01, JD wrote:
> >

> >> I built mplayer fromxport snapshot source.
> >>
> >> Forome reason, I am not able to resize the video.
> >> What infohould I provide in order for a developer to
> >>el me what I need to do to fix this?
> >>

> > Doou use -vo x11? (The VO should be written in the terminal output
> > of mplayer). Ifo, try using -vo xv or add -zoom.
> >
> I do  not havehe xv driver, so I cannot use it.
> Doeshis mean that the x11 driver does not support resizing?

Not on its own. As cbreak wrote,ou need to enable software scaling
usin -zoomo achieve that with -vo x11.

> Where can I gethese other drivers from:
>         xv      X11/Xv
>         gl      X11 (OpenGL)
>         gl2     X11 (OpenGL) - multipleextures version
>         xvidix  X11 (VIDIX)
>
> Ilready have sdl driver lib and it seems to support resizing.

Ifou had paid attention to MPlayer's configure script output,
you'd have noticedhat it didn't detect the presence of the necessary
developmentibraries and headers. You can also check that by inspecting
the configure.log file. Installhe missing lib*-devel packages and
re-run configurend make.

Regards,
R.

PS.lease stop top-replying.

--
MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu | RPMFusion http://rpmfusion.org
Therehould be a science of discontent. People need hard times and