[no subject]

Because of this change, the driver now expects a pinctrl device
reference in the mmc controller's device tree node; without it, it will
bail out.  This could break existing setups that don't specify it
because it "just worked" up until now.  So currently I just let the old
behavior fall away because this is a staging driver.  But if this is a
problem, the old behavior could be added back as a fallback.

This is version 2 of a patchset that I requested feedback for about a
month ago.  Please review as if they are a new patchset; all the patches
were rebased several times and a couple new correctness fixes added.

The TODO list is largely unchanged, aside from the couple of TODO
comments in the code that I have addressed.  Ultimately, I think this
driver could potentially be merged with the "real" mtk-mmc driver as the
TODO suggests, but someone who is more familiar with the IP core will
have to do that.  Mediatek documentation (that I can find) is very
sparse.

This is ready to merge if there is no other feedback!