INVITATION TO THE RISK BASED IT AUDITING SPECIAL PRACTICAL SUMMIT

Thank you for receiving this training Summit invitation.
You may please
 subscribe here if you no longer wish to receive our emails you may unsubscribe here

 INVITATION TO THE RISK BASED IT AUDITING SPECIAL PRACTICAL SUMMIT

To your respected attention

GrowthLab & Executive Training would like to extend this invitation to you and the relevant officers of your institution to participate in the forthcoming Interactive practical Summit entitled Risk Based IT Auditing Special Practical Summit for your Convenience of availability, this training has been scheduled to take place on the  15th – 19th October 2018, and 26th – 30th November 2018 at  Premier Hotel, OR Tambo Airport, Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa

In this 5 day Special Summit you will immerse yourself in a risk-based approach to IT auditing that will ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your information assets throughout the enterprise. You will review COBIT, ISO-27002 and a number of other standards/ frameworks and learn how they can be applied to your IT audits to provide an appropriate risk focus. You will concentrate on determining risk in critical areas of the IT environment, including operating systems, database management systems, networks, logical security, change management, business continuity planning and application controls. You will learn a pro- active audit approach that will provide a value-added service to your organization. Read More

BENEFITS

You Will Learn How To:

·         Plan

·       Your IT audit using risk-based approach, COBIT and COSO control framework

·         Determine

·       Risk in critical areas of your IT environment, including operating systems, database management systems, business continuity and application controls

·         Apply Risk Management Techniques

·       A pro-active audit approach to provide a value-added service to your organization

·         Identify pros and cons of outsourced IT Operations

·       Outsourced IT operations

·         Understand

·       Why IT governance is critical

·         Perform Audits on

·       System development project

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?

Officers responsible for ensuring the continuity of an organization's critical systems or processes, including project and business managers, Internal Auditors,

§  IT Audit Managers

§  Information Systems Auditors,

§  Information Security Managers and Analysts

§  Information Management Systems Managers,

§  Project Managers

We would like to thank you for receiving this invitation and we hope to receive your intent to participate, we are confident that you will enjoy your stay, training and networking with other Subject Practitioners for a rich exchange of ideas beneficial to your profession.

We therefore look forward to a beneficial working relationship with your organization and should you require any further information regarding this invitation, please do not hesitate to contact us at the contact information listed below. Kindly see attached program for content outline, participation costs and registration requirements

Regards

Victoria K. Chetty

Corporate Training Manager | Tel: 0027 11 053 9344 | Email: corporateskills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bookings: events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Web: www.growthlabsa.org Enquiry: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 2nd Floor Office no, L211-120 End Street, Doornfontein. Johannesburg CBD, South Africa 2001

Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Bookings events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Website: www.growthlabsa.org