Re: [RFC] MIPS: PS2: Interrupt request (IRQ) support

Hi Maciej,

>  I'm on holiday starting today and lasting two weeks.  I'll have a look at
> your patch when I am back.

How are the reviews going? I think some of the most important and for me
least understood parts of the initial submission are:

https://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2018-02/msg00100.html
https://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2018-02/msg00102.html
https://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2018-02/msg00103.html
https://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2018-02/msg00117.html
https://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2018-02/msg00219.html
https://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2018-02/msg00221.html
https://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2018-03/msg00035.html

I'm currently rewriting the Graphics Synthesizer and frame buffer drivers
from scratch, with the following changes:

- modules;
- proper handling of video modes;
- several new video modes including 1920x1080p;
- compatibility with PS2 HDMI adapters;
- extended sysfs with register files;
- hardware support for panning, etc.
- vertical blank synchronisation;
- performance improvements;
- bug fixes.

One critical issue with the OHCI driver was resolved in commit d6c931ea32dc0
"USB: OHCI: Fix NULL dereference in HCDs using HCD_LOCAL_MEM". Robin Murphy
and Christoph Hellwig proposed fixes to DMA handling and Robin will submit a
patch as discussed here:

https://marc.info/?t=152010179900001&r=1&w=2

The OHCI driver still has an issue (and workaround) with interrupts, related
to the IRQ handling.

Fredrik