[no subject]

"But yeah, don't go too much by that document. It is out of date, and
when I get time, I'll have to update it. I'll probably do that when I
bring powerpc up to speed with x86 (except for the fentry part).

I want dynamic trampolines for powerpc and such, and when I do that, it
will make all the changes fresh in my mind to go back and tackle the
design documentation."

The sad part is, I've said the same thing recently about updating that
document. But in the mean time, my powerpc box died and I never got to
do what I wanted with that box. My mips board is pretty useless today,
so I don't touch other archs much anymore (don't have the time
either, maybe I will when I retire. That's why I still keep all my
boards around).

I wish I could be of help, but MIPS has been cached out of my brain for
some time. If you want to investigate, I would be willing to give you
help in generic ftrace support, but anything MIPS specific would
require someone from the MIPS team.

-- Steve