About Loongson platforms' directories

Hi, MIPS maintainers

Recently Loongson has released their now SystemOnChip chip called
Loongson2K, and I'm going to submit patches for that chip soon. But I
noticed that currently,  Loongson64 code in mainline kernel is pretty
in confusion. We mixed loongson2e/2f/3a/3b together in
/arch/mips/loongson64, but they don't have many similarities. 2E/2F are
legacy products that don't support many features such as EFI or SMBIOS,
only a little code can be reused with 3 series. After discussed with
another maintainer Huacai Chen, we thought we can separate 2E/2F with 3
series and make 4 directories.

/loongson-1 (Loongson 1B/1C Micro Control Units formal loongson32)
/loongson-2ef (Loongson 2E/2F legacy CPU machines formal
loongson64/lemote-2f fuloong-2e)
/loongson-2soc (Loongson2H/2K SoCs will be submited latter)
/loongson-3 (Loongson 3A/3B CPU machines formal loongson64/loongson3)

So we can maintain code for different family chips easier. Just ask if
anybody have a better idea about that.

BTW: My recent patches have been ignored for a long time. Probably
because Ralf didn't appear for a long time. Just ask if these patches
can get a chance to be applied. And I don't know what's the proper
upstream for me, Ralf's mips-next or James's mips-next?
--
Jiaxun Yang