New System Migration Notice - Action Required

RBC SignIn ID; linux-mips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

The RBC Express online Banking User Migration to a new Sign In process continues. From December 6th, 2017 all users have been prompted to convert as they sign in.

All Users and Service Administrators, including back-up users who have not signed in since December 6th, 2017 will now have until December 8th, 2017 to do so.  After December 8th, 2017 any user that has not migrated will be unable to signing in.

You will need to download the attached document to proceed with the migration to our new Sign In process. Your attachments are saved to your computer in the default download location set by your browser.

Thank you for your business and we welcome any feedback or questions you may have through our Message Centre.

Technical Department
RBC Express Center