Maintenance of Linux/MIPS?

Hi,

There are a lot of patches at
https://patchwork.linux-mips.org/project/linux-mips/list/ that appear to
be under the "New" state and have not had a chance to be reviewed yet.

What can we do to help speed up the review process, do we need more
reviewers? It seems like most patches affecting Linux/MIPS are still
core MIPS kernel changes, but would it help if say, people were queuing
SoC/board specific patches in trees and submit pull requests? Would that
help lower the amount of patches to review?

Any other suggestion?

Thanks!
--
Florian