Re: [ADMIN] Outages on linux-mips.org

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 02:19:20PM +0200, Ralf Baechle wrote:

> In the past days there have been several outages of services provided
> by linux-mips.org due excessive load on the machine, crashes of the VM
> and its hosts system.  Resolving this is going to take some time so
> please bear with me while the machine is suffering for you ;-)

For the moment the problem appears to be under control even though
the system is processing a bunch of -stable kernels.  Touch wood ...

File corruption appears to have been limited to the mail spool so some
in transit email has been lost and you may want to consider resending.  As
for postings to the list you can check in the web archive if your posting
made it; patches to the linux-mips mailing list should also show up in
patchwork almost immediately.

  Ralf