Re: Please update two patches

Hi Ralf,

On 07/08/14 07:34, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 09:26:27PM +0200, Apelete Seketeli wrote:
>> I've been wondering how can one knows when pull requests from
>> linux-mips are sent out to Linus.
>> Is there a separate mailing list where those pull requests are
>> published (I couldn't find anything by searching LKML) ?
>
> I've never copied them to mailing lists.

Would you be willing to start Cc'ing the list on pull request emails?

I too would find that timing information of value, and it would also
help disseminate the information about what changes are reaching
mainline, particularly fixes and larger features, without having to
explicitly look for the merge commit which contains that summary every
so often:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=c9a606660e7bb5ba9169d279346417dab72b157d

Cheers
James