Introducing Atheros AR231x/AR531x WiSoC support

Hello,

I plan to send several patches for upstream merging, that introduce
support for Atheros AR231x/AR531x WiSoCs. This code developed and
extensively tested in OpenWRT project. And I need some help.

I need to know what is the preferred way to split code on to separate
patches suitable for review and merging? Some kind of howto or article
would be great. Could you recomend something? Should I send a series
as RFC first?

--
BR,
Sergey