Re: ELC2014, SanJose - anybody going?

On 10 April 2014 16:18, Florian Fainelli <f.fainelli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,

>>  Anybody intending to be at ELC2014 at the end of the month in
>> SanJose? I'll be there (with a couple of other Imagination kernel
>> folks). I'm up for a meet/beer/chat etc.
>
> I will be there, would be nice to meet you guys in person!
> --
> Florian

That'd be great. It should be PaulB, SJH and myself. I'll be in/around
SanJose/SunnyVale for the Monday/Friday but probably in our offices
and the calendar will fill up fast - but if anybody wants to meet up
outside the conference let me know.

For those not able to make ELC/SanJose - we are hoping to organise a
big MIPS meetup at ELCE2014/Dusseldorf in October - go put it in your
diary :-)

Graham