Re: Pending PMC-Sierra MSP patches

On Thursday, June 27, 2013, Ralf Baechle wrote:
Resendig with a few people who might be interested (or know somebody
who might be) added to cc.

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 04:34:39PM +0200, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> There is still a fair number of patches for the PMC-Sierra MSP series
> of platforms pending.  Those patches being over two years old are
> fairly stale by now so I wonder if somebody with interest in the
> platform could review, respin and test the patches?
>
> The patches in question are can be found in patchwork at
>
>    http://patchwork.linux-mips.org/project/linux-mips/list/?submitter=413&archive=true

  Ralf

I've forwarded this email on to internal contacts at PMC-Sierra, but it appears there is little PMC activity on this platform. Feel free to drop the patches; if I find a need for them, I can respin and resubmit.

Shane