Hello Dear

how are you dear? I'm happy to write this little note just to say, how
are you? I'm Bintou, single girl looking for a sincere and honest
someone for friendship, i have made a very serious decision and I need
to share it with a trusted someone for our own future benefits, i will
tell you my motive in details with my picture as soon as i receive
your response. bye and remain bless as am waiting to hear from you.
Yours Sincerely
Bintou