pnx_clocksource broken?

Looking at arch/mips/pnx8550/common/time.c the pnx_clocksource never seems to be assigned a mult/shift value before it calls clocksource_register(). Clearly this is broken and I suspect this clocksource is never used.

I was hoping to convert this driver over (its the last of 3 remaining) to use clocksource_register_hz/khz() but I'm not sure what the actual frequency of the hardware should be. Is mips_hpt_frequency the right value here?

Even so, if this is clocksource is never used, should it just be removed?

thanks
-john