Using NFS with HIGHMEM support

Hi,

I am using mips-linux-3.0.4 with HIGHMEM enabled. Everything is working fine, but I find something strange that when I execute a statically-linked binary through NFS mounted directory. It will gives me an illegal instruction error or SIGSEGV. If I run it again, the binary can run without problem. I have to reboot or drop all the vm cache in order to reproduce the error again.

Also, if I run the binary in harddisk or dynamically link the binary, no problem will be found.

    Any suggestion to debug this problem? Thanks.

Jacky