RE: Change of Default kernel page size i.e 4KB

From: kernelnewbies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx [kernelnewbies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of naveen yadav
Hi,

>Hi All,
>
>I have few drivers and very big application running on ARM and MIPS target.
>I want to check the performance by changing the page size ie.

I remember it is possible on powerpc.
There is config option like CONFIG_PPC_64K_PAGES.
Not sure about ARM/MIPS archs, but you can certianly grep for something like 4K_PAGE all around defconfigs

--
Viral

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.