MIPS: RTC and hwmon for SWARM

Hi Ralf,
Following are three patches that enable hwmon and rtc on SWARM.

They were found [1] where there are two more as well.

I've said that Maciej is the author, because [2], but I also see [3].
There's a pretty extensive commit message in [2] that I haven't included
so maybe Maciej would like to comment on this patch. The first patch
probably needs to go through the RTC tree anyway, but I wasn't sure if
it was needed for the subsequent patches.

I've tested these patches on my SWARM and they work fine.

Thanks,
Matt

[1] https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/trunk/target/linux/sibyte/patches/
[2] http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/5/12/391