RE: Which Linux driver (source code) is used for tty0 (console) on MALTA?

$ cat arch/mips/configs/malta_defconfig | grep SERIAL
# CONFIG_SERIAL_NONSTANDARD is not set
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_PCI=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_NR_UARTS=4
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_RUNTIME_UARTS=4
# CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_EXTENDED is not set
CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE_CONSOLE=y
# CONFIG_SERIAL_JSM is not set

Cheers