RE: TITAN GE driver

Hi,

>From the datasheets and design discussion it looks like prefix has been
designed to be static i.e they are expecting all buffers to get
allocated with same prefix. In another words all the buffers should be
below < 0x1fff_ffff ( physical address) or between 0x2000_0000 and
0x3fff_ffff like that.

Is there any way to force kmalloc to allocate memory in certain region
or below some region?

Thanks
Anoop