Software Requirement to build a linux system For MIPSEL DBAu1300 Board

Hi All,

            I am new to linux build.. I want to build a linux system for
MIPSEL DBAu1300 board..
Please suggest which all the software is required to build a linux system
and which version
is supported..If you have any document please send it across it will be very
helpful..
Thanks in advance..

Best Regards,
Soumya