BCM63xx merge progress

Hello, Maxime and Florian,

I saw that partial BCM63xx support has been merged into mainline. As I
am interested in developing a driver for this platform, I would like to
inquire as to the state of the remaining bits to merge. As it stands
now, the code merged into mainline is rather broken and incomplete.

I'll be happy to grab the code myself and get the patches in proper
merging order for mainline if nobody else is working / has time for it
at the moment, so I'm asking first.

I have a BCM63xx router and will be testing whatever I work on, both
compiling and running. My current reference is the OpenWRT patchset,
which is against an older kernel but seems to be working pretty well on
the actual hardware. I've also seen the linux-bcm63xx.git tree. Between
these I should be able to put together a decent set of commits that
cleanly apply onto current mainline.

Please let me know what your thoughts are, and whether I should proceed
and work on this myself or whether you have other plans.

--
Hector Martin (hector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Public Key: http://www.marcansoft.com/marcan.asc